C. Todd Marks, Esq.
Prior to forming the law office of Westchase Law, P.A. and Westchase Title, LLC in Tampa, Florida, C. Todd Marks attended the George Mason School of Law.
While in law school, Mr. Marks graded on to the Law Review and served as the Symposium Editor. Mr. Marks practiced law in Virginia and Washington, D.C. Mr. Marks began his legal career in Washington, DC and McLean, Virginia with the law firm of Shaw Pittman, LLP where he practiced in the emerging companies and commercial real estate practice groups.
In the meantime, Todd remained active in local and national political campaigns. Todd eventually worked for law firm Connolly, Bove, Lodge & Hutz in the commercial litigation and bankruptcy practice groups where he developed a general practice which included estate planning and other business law matters.
His experience includes real estate closings and disputes, commercial leases, commercial litigation, creditors’ rights in bankruptcy, corporate formation and transactions, estate planning, employment law, and family law.
Mr. Marks serves on the Board of the Westchase Charitable Foundation and has served on the Board of Church at the Bay.
Our Law Firm – Practice areas
- Business law
- Estate planning and probate
- Employment law
- Family law and marital law
- Real estate law
Admitted to practice
- Florida State Bar
- Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- George Mason University School of Law, Juris Doctor cum laude, 2001
- George Mason Law Review, Symposium Editor
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing and Finance, 1996