Accomplished Tampa Lawyers Handle Business Law, Divorce, Litigation, Real Estate, Wills & Trusts, and Other Matters
Firm with Hillsborough County office provides strong counsel
Whatever type of legal challenge you face, retaining a skillful attorney will increase the likelihood of a successful result. At Westchase Law P.A. in Tampa, we are lawyers who deliver ethical, effective counsel for family law concerns and other legal matters. Our proven Florida lawyers focus on your needs and communicate clearly so that you fully understand your rights and options. Whether you’re going through a divorce, seeking advice on estate planning, have suffered a personal injury or seek advice in another practice area, we offer professional advocacy and exceptional service.
Effective Florida attorneys advise on estate planning and property concerns
If you’re seeking legal relief, you might only get one chance to prevail, so it’s crucial to retain an attorney who is:
- Experienced — As lawyers with an established record of success, you can count on us to advance your interests effectively regardless of your particular objectives. Our familiarity with pertinent laws and local courts will help you anticipate how your case will proceed.
- Skilled — We employ a common sense approach to dispute resolution and provide strong representation in any legal forum. Through training and practice, our attorneys are comfortable in the courtroom and skillfully handle all aspects of litigation when that process is best for resolving your challenges.
- Respectful — No matter what type of legal assistance you require, we will treat you and your family with the utmost care and respect. Our commitment to professionalism extends to adversaries and their counsel as we work to avoid unnecessary friction while pursuing favorable results.
From Dade to Duval counties, our firm gives Florida clients comprehensive legal support, handling many tasks by telephone to cut down on travel and expense. Primarily, we represent clients in Hillsborough, Hernando, Manatee, Pasco and Pinellas counties.
Thorough advocates litigate family, injury, employment and business cases
In the Gulf Coast region and elsewhere, we make a positive difference for clients in several legal practice areas, including:
- Family law — For all types of family law concerns, such as child custody and visitation issues that arise when a matter ends, we give clients the counsel they need to overcome a tough situation.
- Divorce — If you are considering or going through a divorce, our firm will explain how Florida laws on alimony, property division and other aspects of marriage dissolution affect you.
- Real estate — During real estate transactions and disputes, we offer knowledgeable counsel to help you review and safeguard your property investment.
- Personal injury — We litigate a full range of personal injury cases on behalf of victims, including lawsuits and insurance claims arising from car and truck accidents.
- Estate planning — Sound advice on estate planning can help ensure that your intentions are honored when your property is distributed after death. Our attorneys assist with wills, trusts and other legal instruments crafted to accomplish your goals.
- Employment law — You can trust us for sound counsel on employment law actions, such as disputes over wages and interpretation of noncompete agreements.
- Business law and bankruptcy — To protect our clients’ financial security, our firm advises on business law and bankruptcy concerns, including foreclosure and short sale.
Since our founding, we have worked to earn a reputation as a firm that provides quality legal services for individual and commercial clients in a consistently ethical, responsible, timely and cost-effective manner.
Speak with a knowledgeable Florida lawyer for a consultation regarding your issue
Westchase Law P.A. assists Florida clients with family law matters and various other types of legal challenges. Please call 813-438-7114 or contact us online to set up a meeting at one of our Hillsborough County locations, located in Tampa.