Search Site

What are the most common financial mistakes made during divorce?

Who gets alimony in Florida and why?

How long does it take for a divorce to be final in Florida?

Is my spouse entitled to a portion of my business in Florida?

How is spousal support calculated in Florida?

When parents are not divorced yet, can one parent move with the children out of Florida?

A large part of my husband’s income is cash. How do I ensure I get what I deserve?

Will I get to keep my house, car, and property after my divorce in Florida?

What is a marital settlement agreement in a divorce in Florida?

Why should divorcing couples consider mediation in Florida?

Can I go back to my maiden name after my divorce in Florida?

How do I choose a divorce attorney in Florida?

I was abused. What can I do?

How will the Florida court determine where my children should reside after the divorce?

What are grounds for divorce in Florida?

I lost my job and cannot afford my alimony payment. What can I do?

Tampa Divorce, Real Estate, and Foreclosure Attorney – Westchase Law, P.A.

How is annulment different from divorce?

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Office
  • Tampa Office
    12029 Whitmarsh Lane
    Tampa, Florida 33626
    Phone: 813-490-5211
    Fax: 813-463-0187
  • Lutz Office
    19029 N. Dale Mabry Highway
    Lutz, Florida 33548
    Phone: 813-490-5211
    Fax: 813-463-0187
Connect With Westchase Law